It’s time to problem-solve! This fun perimeter game makes practicing geometry exciting and interesting. Your goal? Reach the golden coin at the top of the ladder!
Here’s how to play:
- Read the question at the top of the screen.
- Choose the correct shape. There may be more than one correct choice!
- If you’re correct, the explorer will move up the ladder.
- If you answer incorrectly, you will lose a life. You will also move down the ladder. Do your best not to lose all of your lives which are symbolized by hearts!
- Once you reach the golden coin, it will be added to your coin points. Then, try to earn more golden coins!
This online perimeter game is perfect for helping students master the concept of perimeter. The perimeter is the length of the line that goes around an object. To solve for perimeter, students must add up the lengths of each side of the polygons. Students can use different addition strategies including multiplication to obtain the correct answer.
Visit classplayground.com for more perimeter activities and printables.